Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Looking Toward the Future


Danielle Gordon, Senior from Atkins, IA

As we enter the last week of spring, we plan to keep our momentum going into our final three games.

We are now 4-0 and looking to finish strong this spring season.

This spring has flown by and is bitter sweet. For many of us summer is a time to spend time with our family for a couple months, but at the same time we are leaving our second family and trusting in them to put in the work during our time away.

Knowing that though, I have the utmost confidence in our girls. I love knowing these girls will put in the work necessary for us to be successful next fall. It is always hard to leave the group for months at a time, but I know when we see each other again in August it will be like we have never left.

These girls mean the world to me and I would do anything for them... Thank you girls for everything.

Finish Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment