Tuesday, February 28, 2012



Agen Heffernan, Redshirt Freshman, Lake Forest Park, WA

This past week was highlighted with the rocky indoor tournament and a much needed day off from winter sprints. Both MSUB teams had a lot of fun in the tournament, and it was great to see so many alums come back to Billings for the weekend. I look forward to coming back and playing in it as well once I graduate!
For the upcoming week we are really going to take our new motto, “Out Last”, to heart. We have two more early morning sprint workouts and the reps are climbing higher and higher. These last two days will certainly test us, but I know the team is up for the challenge! We continue to get faster and stronger every week, and we are anxiously waiting to go outside and practice to prepare ourselves for a tough spring season.
Spring break is coming up next week, and I plan on driving home to Washington to see my family and friends. Though I don’t have the most exciting of plans, I know some of the other girls will have a fun break traveling and I look forward to hearing about it!

“Out Last”

No comments:

Post a Comment