Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Check In


Posted by Jaucelyn Richter, Sophomore

Summer is quickly coming to an end and I know we're all asking ourselves ‘WHERE HAS IT GONE?’ Although we'll all miss the summer months, I think I can speak for most of us that it is pretty exciting to think we'll all be together again (only about one week left!).

My summer went well; I spent most of it in Billings with an occasional trip to my cabin at Canyon Ferry Lake. I also went to the National Folk Festival, which was a very interesting experience! I worked two soccer camps to make some summer money, including our own MSU-B overnight camp, and I am currently working a soccer camp for the Magic City Soccer Club. It is a lot of work, but fun to coach the kids. I also had a small baby-sitting job with Courtney watching Wojtek and Maggie's twin girls. They were such a blast.

Staying in shape has definitely become top priority as pre-season starts to creep up on us. There will be plenty of hard work and some very hot weather, but it will be well worth it to work towards that top spot in the conference!!! :] I'm getting really excited to see how we’ll we do this fall.

See you all soon. EOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment