Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Weekly Check In


Posted by Courtney Harvey, Sophomore

As many girls stated, our trip to Playa del Carmen was a blast. It was great to see my other teammates and made me realize how much I miss seeing them every day! I have spent my time at home working on our family-owned tree farm, hiking and riding horses. I plan to spend a few weekends at Jaucelyn's cabin on Canyon Ferry Lake, and I will also be busy working a few camps in Billings. The week of June 27th through July 2nd a few other teammates and I will be working the annual MSUB overnight camp. Having attended the camp the past four years, I am excited to experience the camp from a coach's point of view. It will also be enjoyable to visit with the incoming freshman who will be attending the camp!

With all the excitement and craziness of summer, I still find myself anticipating the upcoming 2010 season. With ten returning starters, a solid incoming freshman class and an overall outstanding squad, I am excited, along with many others, to see what our team can accomplish in the fall. To reach our utmost potential, everyone on the team must do their part and I can say with confidence I know we will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment