Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Check In


Posted by Jennifer Brookshire, Sophomore

My summer has been quiet so far, filled with lots of working, hiking and soccer. I work at the amazing Fry's electronics as a cashier where I realized I can't count money to save my life. I only have five days left of work and I'm very excited! After I finish work, I'm going whitewater rafting with my family. That will bring back memories of going with the freshmen class at the MSUB overnight camp. I also might go skydiving with my mom and Will Whitworth (a member of the men's soccer team). I hope I can return to MSUB with all of my bones and ligaments in place!

On July 15th, I will be flying to Arizona to see Jen Larsen. We have been apart for WAY too long and I think we will have the best time ever! We will be going on many adventures around Mesa, AZ, including a visit to Kristen Kastelic on her day off and seeing where she lives. Also, we're heading to Minnesota to hang out with Jen's family. There we'll be going tubing, water skiing, wakeboarding and (of course) running the summer workouts! I have never tubed, water skied or wakeboarded before so this should be an interesting trip! Boy oh boy I can't wait!

Hope everyone is having a good summer! Can’t wait to see everyone in August! Stay classy MSUB fans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment