Monday, November 1, 2010

Senior Week

Posted by Jordan Fenwick, Senior Goalkeeper

I think about senior day coming up this Saturday and there are six people including myself that I think about. Six of us have played through the good and bad at MSUB for the last four years, and each of us make up a huge part of the team.

When I look back at all the things that have happened in these past four years, there is a lot that comes to mind. I still remember all the great times at the dorms freshman year and sitting on Lauren's bed watching movies all day until I became sick from eating too much candy. I can remember sophomore year being so sore after winter running and the JUMP program that I could not walk up any stairs, nor could I sit down without being in pain. I can remember junior year when all the up and coming seniors decided to get a Tattoo that had our number and the number six, for the six seniors who have made it through everything together. And I will remember senior year as one of the best years the program has had, and how the team looked to the six seniors for advice and getting them through the hard times.

I cannot be more excited to play this Saturday against NNU and show them that these six seniors, and the whole team will get the win we deserve. The season is not going to be over this Saturday because this is our year, and we made a goal to get to the NCAA tournament and we will achieve that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment