Thursday, June 2, 2011

Big News


Janae T Remsberg, redshirt Sophomore from Oceanside, California

It has been a momentous last couple of days for me and my family. It is not because Scotty won on American Idol, even though I consider that a momentous occasion, but we just found out the news on where my older sister will be serving her mission for the next year and a half. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and men and women have the opportunity to serve a mission if they please. My older sister Amy played for the MSUB soccer team for two years then transferred to BYU were she decided to put in her papers to go on a mission. Yesterday we all sat around while she opened her papers that determined the next eighteen months of her life. She proceeded to tell us that she was going to be serving in the Bucharest Romanian mission. So as of right now my summer seems pretty boring to what my older sister will be experiencing soon and am glad to share the news with everyone. Besides getting that information, I have been working many hours at IN-N-OUT and claiming my spot in front of my television with my sisters. I definitely miss everything and summer is already one third of the way done! I will see everyone soon and ENJOY what we all have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment