Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Check In


Posted by Kristen Kastelic, Sophomore

We are almost a month into summer and I’m sure everyone is enjoying the break. While it is nice have some time off and relax, we all have to remember our goal in the fall to win the GNAC (eyes on the prize!!!). It’s important that while we are all apart, we work as hard as we can for each other so we can come back better and ready to win!

I just finished my freshman year at MSUB and I had such a great time. I love being a student-athlete, and I’m lucky to have had the opportunity to be part of an amazing team! We had a great fall and great spring season, and I feel like every time our team plays together we get better and better. I can’t wait for next season because I know we can accomplish all our goals, and I know that everyone is going to put everything they have into this summer and next fall so we can win the GNAC.

Summer has been good for me so far, it is nice and hot here in Arizona and I’m loving it! I just got a job as a summer camp counselor. I’m excited that I will get to play with kids all day! We get to play games, swim, and rock climb; it should be a lot of fun. I hope we get to play soccer too :)!

Most of the team is going to Mexico in a few days! I hope everyone has a safe trip and lots of FUN!!! I wish I could be there! Enjoy the rest of summer everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment