Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer Check In


Posted by Sami Sandau, Senior

It is finally summer!!! Finals were tough, as they usually are. Everyone on the team who is going home for summer has already left and they are already enjoying their families’ home cooked meals. This summer will be a good break for everyone, but by the end of it everyone will be ready to come back and play. For us seniors, it is the summer before our last season here at MSUB; I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope it will be the best season yet!

This summer the team needs to keep up with the fitness status that we ended the year with so that there is no time wasted next fall. The team had a perfect record of everyone finishing the YBMI at the end of the spring (never has that happened)!

My summer is going to be relaxed, as I hope everyone else's will be, too. My son, Koby, will be turning two years old on the 15th of this month and I plan on having anyone who stayed this summer over to help celebrate. Working out will be good, as Koby likes to yell at me to go fast while I am running. He obviously enjoys the stroller runs. I am looking forward to a nice summer and I hope that everyone else enjoys it as much as me. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER, BE SAFE, and I will see some of you in MEXICOOOO!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment