Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Check In


Kristen Kastelic, Junior, Phoneix, AZ.

Hi everyone!!! Hope you are all having a great summer! I can’t believe we only have one month left!

My summer has been great so far. I have been working as a summer camp counselor, hanging out with my friends and family, and doing the summer workouts (my dog Buddy likes to do them too :)! ). I have made two short trips to California, but mostly I have just been relaxing at home in Arizona. It has been super hot lately and scorpions keep sneaking into our house so that sucks, but other than that it’s so nice to be home!

Just a few days ago a giant “haboob” dust storm passed through Phoenix. It’s a really weird name, but that’s what it’s called and if you’re bored you should Google it, its crazy looking!

On Thursday, my boyfriend Ryan flew in and surprised me so that was awesome because I haven’t seen him all summer!

Although it’s been nice being home, I am really looking forward to the season starting! I am excited for the games, the traveling, meeting the new freshman and being with the team again! I know we are all determined to be the GNAC champions this year and making it further in the NCAA tournament!! It is sure to be a really exciting fall season and I can’t wait!

Everyone keep up the hard work and enjoy the rest of your summer!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment